1) large-displacement fluid is the main advantage of this method of production. However, submersible pumps are often used in fluid production lower than oil wells.
2) the pump is located in the upper layer of water injection wells in the lower layer of water.
3) simple and easy management, urban landscaping, to reduce noise.
4) can be well used in deviated wells, horizontal wells and offshore oil production.
5) easy to deal with corrosion and paraffin.
6) easy installation of downhole pressure and temperature measuring device and test signals through cables to the ground, readings.
7) in order to meet oil production declining or changing inverter regulated power supply frequency can be used to achieve, but the cost is higher.
8) maintenance-free period of longer production time is relatively high.